Why more Indian students want to study MBBS in Georgia?
The location being the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, Georgia is a country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia. Tbilisi is the largest city and the Capital of Georgia. Until 2011, students from India chose nations like Ukraine and Russia in the Eastern Europe to pursue their MBBS course. Now the situation is different. After the war between Ukraine and Russia, students wishing to study MBBS in Europe are considering Georgia.
Before choosing any college or university abroad for studying MBBS, it is essential to check for the Medical Council Of India or list of colleges approved by MCI available in that country. Georgia has an impressive number of MCI approved colleges. This country is also host to WHO recognized medical colleges.
Let us look at the advantages of studying MBBS in Georgia:
- Enormous choices for MCI approved medical colleges in Georgia.
- The universities in Georgia offer courses that are entirely taught in English.
- The student is not required to pay any donation.
- The tuition fees for MBBS courses offered by the universities in Georgia are meager compared to the tuition fees in other countries.
- A student is not required to take any entrance tests like TOEFL and IELTS.
- The Government universities in Georgia are outstanding and experienced.
- Georgia is reasonably safe, secure and friendly toward Indian nationals. There is a great deal of goodwill for India.
- Cost of living and travel expenses are affordable for pursuing MBBS in Georgia.
- All degrees from the reputed universities of Georgia are recognized all over the world.
High-Quality Education: Universities in Georgia offer a better education compared to most private colleges in India. The best universities in Georgia follow WHO guidelines, hence the standard.
Safe Country: Georgia is a safe country for Indian students. The people in Georgia are friendly towards Indians. Indians can travel around safely without worry.
Lower Cost compared to India: It is known that studying MBBS in private colleges in India gets extremely expensive. Students pay lakhs of rupees for the donation to secure an MBBS seat. Choose Georgia to avoid burning your pocket. Not only the tuition fees but living expenses are also quite affordable in Georgia.
The international students studying MBBS in Georgia are given particular attention. The students receive support to apply to universities in other countries for higher studies. Georgia is a better destination compared to Russia as most Russian universities offer a bilingual medical course, meaning the student studies MBBS in English for three years and in Russian for the next three years. This may require additional effort from the student to learn Russian. Georgia is superior in terms of quality of education when it is compared to the nation like Ukraine.
If you think these reasons are good enough for you to decide your destination to study MBBS, do let us know. We will be more than happy to guide you in your journey.