MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the best choice for Students who need to take medicinal education in outside nations requiring little to no effort. Kyrgyzstan, authoritatively known as the Kyrgyz Republic is a landlocked nation situated in focal Asia. This nation imparts its outskirts to numerous nations like Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and China. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is the biggest city of the nation. Bishkek covers an aggregate territory of 49 square miles with an expected populace of around 1,250,000.
Kyrgyzstan has its own introduction to the world level for MBBS Study and Medical Education. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the best option for those students who want to take medical Education in Abroad at very low cost. Students can take direct admission in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan without any entrance exam.
Kyrgyzstan has gained high reputation in the world for having the top medical institutions offering MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Every year, a large number of students from all across the world apply to get admission in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. There are many reputed medical universities in Kyrgyzstan like Osh State University, Jalalabad State University, Asian Medical institute, the International University of Kyrgyzstan, and Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. The cost of Medical Education in Kyrgyzstan is very low as compared to those of European countries, UK and USA.
The duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years. During the first five years, the students are taught the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies while the last year is completely dedicated to practical training in hospitals affiliated with the university.
The Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI and UNESCO. The students, who graduate from a medical college in Kyrgyzstan, are eligible to appear in many of the tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the directive of Medical Council of India.
MBBS Duration, Kyrgyzstan
MBBS duration in Kyrgyzstan is only for 6 years. During the first five years students are taught the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies while by the last year is only practical training in hospitals and clinics affiliated with the university.
Kyrgyzstan Medical universities are recognized by the world’s major organizations which include WHO, MCI and UNESCO. Medical students after their graduation completion are eligible to appear in many other tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination organized by the National Board of Examinations, India under the directive of Medical council of India.
Advantages of pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO) which helps the students to appear for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the observation of Medical Council of India (MCI).
1. The MBBS and other Medical Courses in Kyrgyzstan are very affordable as compared to other countries. The cost of living and accommodation for international students is economical with high quality standards.
2. The degree of MD (Doctor of Medicine) from the Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan is widely acknowledged and accepted in most countries including USA, European and Japan.
3. The medium of instruction in Medical Schools in Kyrgyzstan is English which makes it easier for international students to adapt in the country.
4.Students pursuing their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan get ample opportunities during their course to apply for jobs and get the required help from the faculty as well.
5. The Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan include an International Students Department which effectively takes care of the international students and helps them in resolving various issues.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan 2018-2019:
- The Student must complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- The applicant has passed the higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2, Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two year of study comprising of physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The student should have scored minimum 50% marks in the 12th standard examination.
- Indian students intending to obtain primary medical qualification from any medical institution outside India, on or after 1st May 2018, shall have to mandatorily qualify NEET “National Eligibility -cum Entrance Test for Admission to MBBS Course.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a good option because here students can get quality medical education at very low cost. There is no entrance exam and no donation for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan. Medical degree from Kyrgyzstan is a world level degree and it is recognized by WHO, Medical Council of India and FAIMER. Here are some points about why should you go for MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan.
- Admission by simple application, NO ENTRANCE, Easy student visa application process
- NO ENTRANCE | NO DONATION I LOW FEE
- Premier Universities and Ranked the Best in the country.
- International Degree: Recognized by WHO, Medical Council of India, FAIMER
- Entire education in English Medium.
- Recognized by International Association of Universities, Medical Council of over 180 countries
- High Quality Education.
- Only 10 students per class. Individual attention.
- MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India
- The educational fees are very low due to subsidy by the Government.
- Affordable medical study tuition fees and living expenses
- International accredited universities and recognized degrees
- Medical degrees are recognized all over the world, by WHO, UNESCO, etc.
- Proven excellent academic standards
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals
- Low Cost, High Demand, Limited Seats
- Duration of course after 10+2 standard in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years.
- International airport is only 4hrs away from India making it easy accessible from Delhi.
The medical students who are pursuing their MBBS degree and other medical courses in Kyrgyzstan are given the best facilities in the university campus. The accommodation provided to the students is very good and meets European standards. The hostels of Kyrgyzstan medical universities are well secured with 24 hour security system. The rooms of the hostels are fulfilled with the basic facilities like air conditioning, heating, water supply, hygienic food and laundry.
Not only the best amenities are provided, but the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan also provide students with extracurricular facilities in the college campuses including sports complex, cultural centers, gym and swimming pool. The cost of living for a student in Kyrgyzstan is very low as compared to many other European countries. Travel for students in Kyrgyzstan is also very cheap as they get special student discounts to travel across the country.
The students studying in the medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan enjoy multi-cultural environment. Students from many other countries come to Kyrgyzstan to study MBBS and other medical courses. Every year, the medical universities of the country organize several cultural festivals. The students from different countries actively participate in these festivals. Such events help students to understand other cultures and make new friends.
The complete duration of MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan universities is six years. The first five years are dedicated to the basic science training. During the sixth and final year of the MBBS course, the students are provided with the practical and hands on training. The students are sent on clinical rotations in the university affiliated hospitals.
The medical study in Kyrgyzstan medical universities is not restricted to the classroom study and lectures. The students pursuing MBBS and other medical courses in Kyrgyzstan are provided with hands on training. The students are given special training in clinical rotations, projects and laboratory experiments. The seniors and mentors working in the medical colleges help their students to gain the best practical experience in their fields of study.
The admission process in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is very easy. The student needs to fulfil the eligibility criteria below:
1.The student must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
2.The applicant has passed the higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2, Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two year of study comprising of physics, chemistry, and biology.
3.The student must have scored at least 50% marks in the 12th standard examination.
The candidate needs to fill up the admission form and submit the same to the university office along with the required documents. Selected students are informed by mail. After the confirmation, the student can apply for visa.
Recognition of Degree
The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI and UNESCO. The medical students who graduate from Kyrgyzstan medical colleges are eligible to appear in many of the tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the directive of Medical Council of India.