As all these European countries which are part of Schengen inter-related does exchange MBBS in abroad has become the preferred choice for youngsters who want to fulfill their dreams of becoming a doctor. Indeed, there has been an increased competition in India to secure a medical seat both in government as well as private medical colleges. Another reason to opt for MBBS study abroad is the costly medical tuition fees and donations in India, which is hard for the students to pay. Yes, doing MBBS abroad is far cheaper, and there is no donation. There are many universities and colleges in the world, offering low tuition fees with absolutely no donation with quality education. And European countries are filled with recognized and approved universities/colleges and the preferred choice for many Indian medical aspirants to choose. MBBS universities in Belarus, Germany, Georgia, Poland, and Ukraine provides top-notch quality of education as per the world-class teaching standards that meet every parameter to groom up the students to a successful doctor.
Besides, most of the recognized and approved universities/colleges do not have the entrance test and is based on first come first serve basis.
Study MBBS in Europe
Europe is widely known for its charismatic climate, adorable monuments, and preservation of rich cultural heritage. MBBS course in Europe is a great opportunity for students to know European culture, mingle with different background of the students coming from all corners of the world, and attain global international exposure. The way of teaching method of MBBS curriculum is based on practical and research-oriented that helps students to understand.
Why study MBBS in Europe?
If the MBBS aspirants are looking for the options to study medicine with a systematic way of education, why not study in Europe. When compared to private medical colleges in India, studying medicine in Europe is the right choice. Also, the education system in Europe is to sync with the latest standards of development in the field of medicine, excellent infrastructure, and great facilities.Post MBBS course, freshly graduate MBBS holders from European universities have varied options or continue their education in Europe, fly to international countries for career prospects, or even come down to India for further studies and work here.
Some of the known facts to Study MBBS from Europe are as follows:
- Admissions to MBBS with any entrance test
- Medical course curriculum in English language only
- MCI and WHO recognized medical universities/colleges
- Globally Recognized Medical Degree
- Great platform to get global exposure
- Excellent Quality of Education
- Experienced & Highly-Learned Faculties
- Personal Guidance for Each Student
- Highly Sophisticated & Well-Equipped Infrastructure
- Excellent practical and research facilities and internship programs
- Having IELTS or TOEFL is not essential
- Affordable Tuition Fees with Scholarships
Studying MBBS in Europe Benefits
There are several benefits to MBBS admission in Europe and the study MBBS course:
- Firstly, getting MBBS admission in top medical universities in Europe is easier.
- No entrance exam required. Admissions are based on 10+2 marks and NEET.
- Starting at low-cost tuition fees.
- Absolutely no donation/capitation fees.
- Standard of teaching is excellent and student can get explore potentials.
- MBBS degree in Europe is recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO, and other international medical organizations.
- MBBS teaching methodology in Europe is systematic.
- European MBBS syllabus is similar to Indian Medical courses and is easy to learn.
- Opportunity to work while learning
- Scholarships and financial aids for meritorious students.
- Student-friendly environment
- Healthcare benefits for Indian students
- Pleasant weather and climatic conditions
- Cost of living is similar to India, affordable accommodation and India cuisine food are available.
MBBS Admissions in Europe
Intake for MBBS admissions for September will be done on May/June. The prerequisites for the MBBS program depends on different European countries and various medical colleges. The basic eligibility criteria to enroll in the MBBS program in Europe the candidate has to complete 12th or 10+2 at an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Some universities minimum asking percentage is 60%.Though no entrance exam is required for the admissions, NEET is compulsory to study MBBS in Europe as per the MCI guidelines to qualify for the screening test to obtain a license to practice or further studies in India. The candidate age should be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December.
Preferred Countries to study MBBS in Europe
MBBS aspirants who wish to study medicine from Europe in MCI recognized universities has plenty of options. MBBS in Europe is internationally recognized by top medical organizations from different countries.
MBBS in Poland
Poland is one of the best and most popular destinations to study MBBS in Europe for Indian students. The fee structure for medical program is comparatively lower than MBBS in India. The medical degree acquired from recognized medical universities in Poland is highly reputed and globally recognized across the world. Students who with MBBS degree from Poland can get a medical license to practice in India. All they have to do is to appear for an MCI screening test after completion of the degree.
Top Medical Universities in Poland
1. Medical University of Gdansk, Republic of Poland
MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is widely known for the excellent quality of MBBS education at a low tuition fee. Hence, many Indians opt for Ukraine as the preferred country to study MBBS in Europe. Ukraine is regarded as the safest medical locations in the world and you will find recognized medical universities. The medical universities in Ukraine are globally accredited by esteemed organizations such as WHO, MCI, IAU, WFME, AMEE, UNESCO, IES, EAIE, etc.The duration of the course is six years, including one year of the internship program. After successful completion of the MBBS course, students can appear for an MCI screening test and get a license to practice in India.
Top Recommended MCI Medical Universities in Georgia
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- Tbilisi State Medical University,
- New Vision University
- European Teaching University
MBBS in Belarus
Belarus is one of the best countries to study MBBS in Europe. Most of the Indians opt for MBBS abroad in Belarus as the tuition fees are affordable and low-cost accommodation as well. The quality of education is excellent and the medical universities in Belarus are recognized by world’s leading medical councils and organizations such as MCI, WHO and other medical councils of various nations such as the USA, Australia, UK, etc. Indian students graduated from medical universities in Belarus can take up an MCI screening test to get licensed and practice medicine in India. The duration of the MBBS course in Belarus is six years, including one year of the internship program.
Top MCI Recognized Universities in Belarus
MBBS in Germany
Germany is regarded as the most popular destinations to study MBBS in Europe due to its well-structured pattern of the MBBS curriculum suitable for globally recognized curriculum. Low tuition fees with an excellent quality standard of teaching is yet another reason to study medicine in Germany.
The medical universities in Germany are globally recognized by the world’s top medical councils such as WHO, MCI, IMED, UNESCO and other top medical councils of various leading nations. The total duration of the MBBS course in Germany is six years, including one year of internship.
Top Medical Universities in Germany
Admission Process for MBBS in Europe
To apply for the student visa to study MBBS in Europe, the student has to fulfill prerequisites depending on the country and university.
Documentation requirements from the candidate:
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet with good percentage of marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Math prescribed by the norms of the university in Europe.
- Transfer Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose (reason wanting to become a doctor from Europe)
- Documents to prove financial support to study MBBS in Europe
- Receipt to show the payment of 1 year tuition fees
- Letter of acceptance from the applied university
- Medical/Travel Insurance for the entire course duration
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Medical Certificates
- 12 Passport Size Photographs
- A copy of Passport with at least 1.5 years of validity
- Academic Achievements
Why choose PG Medica for MBBS in Europe?
PG Medica is an expert in Overseas Educational Services for MBBS admissions abroad. We ensure that our students get complete information about medical education and foreign universities. Our expert counselors are here to provide various counseling sessions and interviews to personally guide students and their parents to make the right decisions. With our highly experienced and dedicated team, we have been capable of handling multiple resources under one single roof that includes of university selection, documentation process, admission process, application form filling, visa and travel process, etc.
Advantages you get at PG Medica
- Complete information about Overseas Medical Education
- Free Counselling Sessions
- Experienced Counselors
- 100% Transparency
- Nominal Consultant Fees
- Excellent Track Record of MBBS Admissions in Europe
- Tie up with reputed and renowned European Medical Universities
- Proved assistance in documentation
- We are experts in Passports Assistance
- Provide best advice for Education Loan from reputed banks
- Provide assistance in Legalization of Documents such as Attestation & Notary
- Information and Consultation about Visa Application
- Also assist in travel and accommodation
- Pre-Departure Guidance & Travel Guidance
- Currency Exchange
- Post-Departure Guidance & Services
- Services after Reaching University
We provide every possible effort to serve at the fullest to the students even after reaching the university such as food and accommodation, travel assistance, visa renewing, MCI screening tests. Moreover, in case of emergency, we are here to assist and help you out.