Our Lady of Fatima University was previously known as Fatima Medical Science Foundation. It is one of the most secernated and recognized centers for MBBS in Philippines. It aims to raise adequate, world-class medical professionals. It is one of the best medical universities to study MBBS in Philippines or MBBS in abroad. Instead of MBBS in India, students are going to this university due to its high-quality medical training.
MCI Approved: Yes
Location: Valenzuela, Philippines
Type of University: Private
Mode of Instruction: English
Duration of Course:
The curriculum at Our Lady of Fatima University aims to promote the standards of academic integrity through various advanced teaching methods. The duration to study MBBS in Philippines in Our Lady of Fatima University is “five” years wherein students focus on medical theories in first three years and on practicing, the other two years.
Recognition of Degree:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
- California Board of Medicine – USA
- CHED – Philippines
- Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA)
- Association of Philippine Medical College
- New York State Board of Education
- Illinois State Board of Education
Valenzuela faces two pronounced seasons: dry and wet. The temperature is generally moderate to high all throughout the year. Humidity levels are usually high in the morning.