PG Medica, Assistance in abroad MBBS is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. The Privacy of our customers & website visitors is our highest priority. Our relation with you is very precious & we realize the value of the information that you share with us.
From time to time, however, we may collect and/or disclose, transfer or share aggregated demographic or usage information obtained by us. Information collected by us includes your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and other information gathered through the applicable process.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
As a customer of PG Medica, you are required to aware that while signing up a contract with PG Medica, you agree and accept to abide by our terms and condition of services related to various services provided such as Counseling, Guidance, Admission, Travel and others.
• Once you sign the Registration form of PG MEDICA for a specific program, the binding would be on both the sides such as you to complete the payments as per the signed form and PG MEDICA for providing the services.
• Most of the services provided by PG MEDICA are on One time basis meaning, the costs charged are against the services provided unless it is specified.
• Once you are registered with PG MEDICA, the application fees payable to the university are not refundable. However, for all other reasons, the refund policies would be mentioned on the registration form and signed by both the parties.
• Due balance should be paid without any delay on completion of your website. At any point of time, if the payments are held by you after confirmation and signing the registration form, the application process cannot be stopped unless specified in the registration form.
• The services provided by PG MEDICA would complete once the student reaches the dorm / apartment allotted to them in another country chosen by them.
• The pre-departure instruction would be given to the students and if required to the parents to ensure their understanding on the travel processes.
• PG MEDICA does not guarantee issuance of Visa by the consulates or the time taken by the embassies to stamp the visa. Any delay or rejection due to this would not be considered as the delay or failure of PG MEDICA to deliver its services as per the registration form.
We at PG Medica treat all of our client’s cases with the utmost seriousness and will do our best to ensure that the case is successful. In case of an unsuccessful admission due to some unforeseen circumstances we will refund any fees paid to PG MEDICA as a result of amending your registration and/or associated requirements, after taking into consideration the relevant cancellation policy, within 7 business days of receiving a refund request.
Credit card surcharges are non-refundable.
Refunds will only be processed to the credit card or bank account of the individual, organization or institution from which the payment was received. Should payment have been made via cheque you will be contacted to confirm your current mailing address, and a cheque will be mailed to you.