Why MBBS in Bangladesh is the Ideal Destination for Medical Students
Study MBBS in Bangladesh
Get ready to experience first-class medical education at an affordable price! Studying MBBS in Bangladesh is the perfect choice for aspiring doctors who want to achieve academic excellence while enjoying high-quality healthcare facilities. With a rich history of providing top-notch medical education to students from all over the world, Bangladesh has got you covered! The curriculum is meticulously designed to meet global standards, and the teaching facilities are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and modern equipment.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity and get the best advice for your program detail by connecting with MBBS Abroad Consultants for Bangladesh!
More than 50,000 medical doctors pass out annually and over 10,000 Indian travel to Bangladesh every year to study MBBS.
Key Features of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh
It is undeniable that getting a medical degree abroad could be an excellent choice, but there are several factors to consider that help in deciding your admission prospects. Well then, here is a list of essential aspects, which you should consider while choosing an MBBS abroad education, especially in Bangladesh, to improve your career prospects.
- Bangladesh's leading medical universities are government, as a result, the universities offer affordable fees and easily manageable tuition fees and low-cost living expenses.
- You won't have to shell out extra cash or stress over entrance exams to pursue your dreams in this country. That's right, there are no sneaky donation fees or any entrance exams to get in your way without sacrificing quality education.
- Indian students can effortlessly pursue their studies in English as there are no language barriers.
- Students can easily travel back to India during holidays as it's hardly a couple of hours' journey.
- Over 10000 Indians study in Bangladesh only for the MBBS program.
- MBBS students studying in Bangladesh will never miss out on an opportunity to hone their doctoral skills. Most medical universities are affiliated with prestigious hospitals that have a good stream of patients with advanced medical techniques.
- Sophisticated learning spaces are designed to promote objective-driven education.
- The food and climate in Bangladesh bear striking resemblances to those of India, as indicated by empirical evidence.
- University students are offered exceptional clinical training opportunities at top-tier medical institutions to enhance their professional development and broaden their experiential knowledge.
MBBS in Bangladesh Vs. MBBS in India
- Bangladesh Medical Colleges are considered the best in the world because of the cost factor.
- Both countries have top institutes for MBBS abroad, but MBBS in Bangladesh is cheaper compared to MBBS in India.
- All MBBS courses in Bangladesh have a quality of education equivalent to any recognized university globally. Each Medical colleges undergo regular inspections by the respective authority in the World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Hundreds of medical colleges in Bangladesh are offering an exceptional standard of medical education to students.
Partnerships with International Colleges/Universities
Many Top medical schools in Bangladesh are affiliated with foreign universities like McGill University in Canada, Karolinska Institute in Sweden, Deakin University in Australia, and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Bangladesh
- The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Bangladesh are not much complicated. Let’s look at the eligibility requirements.
- Students must have passed class 12 or 10+2 or HSC or equivalent.
- A valid NEET score is mandatory to apply for MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
Apply for FREE Consultation to learn more about
- GPA score
- Application form
- MBBS fee structure in Bangladesh Medical Colleges
- Academic Documentation Process
- Passport & Visa Requirements and more